We design, develop, and custom build Data Acquisition Systems. With 10 years of field experience & with technical support NIVAM is able to deliver DAS to its valued customers.
NIVAM has successfully executed major DAS projects for industries like Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Research, Petrochemical, Shipping, Oil & Gas, Sugar, Paper and many other process industries.
- Elipse SCADA software for data acquisition
- 20 tag Mini System to Unlimited tag system
- Tabular / Graphic / Bar graph representation of Process Value
- Mimic display, Historic Data, Event oriented scripts, Recipes, Access control, Alarm log, Formatted reports available.
- Our Valued customer for DAS – Sanofi Avantis, Serum Insitute, HJI Amalai, National Research Lab to name a few.
These supervisory and control applications collect data from virtually any type of equipment or data source quickly and efficiently. Real-time data is presented in graphical formats, enabling one to visualise and interact with information in a wide range of ways such as numerical, historical trend data, application reports and remote connections etc. This system equips the user to make precise analyses and take decisions on time resulting in high quality.
We use Elipse SCADA, an user friendly and multi-platform software, to manufacture Data Acquisition Systems.
It is an ideal tool for automation, it eliminates the need of lengthy, expensive solutions, enables us to develop the process with efficiency and quality. Elispe software’s constant research, support and introduction of new technologies guarantees our customers that our Data Acquisition Systems are the best and most updated in the industry.
- Displays data received on RS485 MODBUS bus or data from PC
- 5 – Digit 7 – Segment 0.5” LED display or 4 – Digit, 4” Matrix LED Display
- Electronic & Electro – Mechanical Equipment.
- Developed “Control Units” for various applications.
- Cable Harnessing
- Control units confirm to JSS-55555
- Contributing to national Safety.
We are proud to be associated with DRDO.
- 24 V AC / DC Operation,
- 0.5” or 1” 7-Seg HH: MM Display
- Built in Transmitter
- Alarm Indication with Hooter & Acknowledgement
- Retransmission output (Optional)
- Temp. / Humidity / Differential pressure measurement
- Synchronized with PC or MASTER RTC over RS-485 network
- Standalone operation in case of MASTER failure
- Connects max.32 devices in multi dropping